I hope you and your family enjoyed the holidays and are looking forward to the New Year. It is a great opportunity for all of us to set new goals for improved health. I have listed below a few programs offered by the NALC HBP to help you obtain you goals in 2014.
Quit for Life®
For those of you that have a plan of attack to fight that tobacco habit, look at our great benefits! Quitting tobacco may be the best thing you can do for your health. Make 2014 the year you stop using tobacco. Enroll today in our FREE Quit for Life® Program. Call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or log on to www.quitnow.net/nalc for details to enroll. Expert Quit Coaches will help you create and follow a tailored Quitting Plan. You’ll have their support via unlimited one-on-one coaching by phone, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
By joining the Quit for Life® Program, you will also receive (at no cost):
- A printed Quit Guide to track your custom-developed Quitting Plan and help you throughany difficult situations.
- Advice on which type, dose, and duration of nicotine substitute or medication is right for you. Free nicotine replacement therapy products, like the patches, gum, or lozenges.
- Membership to Web Coach, a private, online community where you can complete activities, watch videos, track your progress, and join discussions with other participants and coaches.
Year after year, the resolution is the same lose weight. But the results don’t last, leaving you disappointed and feeling unsure about your chances next time. Don’t let your resolution drive your goals this year. Instead, let Weight Talk® show you how to lose weight for life, not just for the NewYear.
Joining Weight Talk® provides access to:
- Unlimited calls with your own dedicated coach: you will receive a series of twelve phone calls from your coach and anytime you want to talk to a coach, you can just pick up the phone and call.
- An online support community and tools to help you succeed: Our exclusive online community allows you to connect with other Weight Talk® participants and ask questions of coaches. If you’re looking for answers or ideas to help you with a specific concern, the articles and videos on the site can help you navigate any challenge.
- A welcome kit, including written guidebook and FitBit® Zip™ wireless activity monitor: The written guide walks you through the 10 Essential Practices of weight loss, and the food journal helps you keep track of your healthy diet. The FitBit® Zip™ counts every step you take toward your weight loss goal.
Weight Talk® can help you make your New Year’s resolution last more than a month or two. It can show you how losing weight can be a part of your everyday life, not a one-time change that lacks long term results. Let 2014 be the year you find yourself again.
Enroll for FREE at www.weighttalk.net, or call 1-855-WGT-TALK (1-855-948-8255).